DIG DARV-2 series Air Vacuum Air Release Valve ( Pack of 2 )
DIG DARV-2 series Air Vacuum Air Release Valve, Size ½ in. MPT
DIG’s ½ in. Air Vacuum Relief Valve with male pipe thread (pack of 2) delivers optimum performance and increased efficiency to a drip system by preventing back-suctioning of debris into the drip line. The valve allows air to escape the drip line during the system’s initial start and until the pipe or drip line is full of water. It also allows air to enter back into the drip line when the drip zone is turned off. The relieve valve helps prevent clogging in sub-surface drip irrigation systems resulting from back-suctioning of debris under vacuum conditions. Install it at the highest point of a drip line installation.
- Reduces maintenance requirements and extends drip system life
- Smooth and reliable operation
- Eliminates air pockets within a drip system zone
- Releases air from the drip line when the zone is turned on
- Allows air to freely enter the system when the zone is shut down
- Prevents vacuum conditions and stops debris or particles from entering the drip line via the drip emitters or drip line outlets
- Helps prevent suction that can cause the drip line to collapse, potentially pulling in dirt that can block the drip emitters
- Perfect sealing under very low system pressure
- Easy to handle and maintain
- Constructed of UV-resistant, durable plastic material to withstand the most adverse conditions
Install the Air Vacuum Relief Valve after the drip zone, along the drip line laterals and at the highest point in the drip system layout. Install one relief valve per zone or per each 10 GPM (33 LPM).
- Operating pressure: up to 140 PSI (9.8 BAR)
- Temperature range: up to 130°F (54°C)
- Inlet size: 1/2. In. MNPT
Used to prevent back suctioning of debris into the drip line below or above ground, allowing air to escape the drip line during initial start and until the pipe or drip line is full of water.
Brand: DIG / USA
- 2 weeks from order confirmation ( Click for Contact Info to Re-confirm Availability )